The Intercultural Student Leadership Conference (ISLC) is designed to strengthen the engagement and retention of underrepresented students at the University of South Florida by providing inspiration, co-curricular connections, and campus resources to support
their path to success.
ISLC will be taking place in the Marshall Student Center on Saturday, February 22nd from 9am-5pm.
Thank you for your interest in presenting during the 2019 Intercultural Student Leadership Conference. The deadline to submit a program proposal is
Friday November 8, 2019 at 11:45pm.
We have identified seven learning outcomes that workshop sessions should align with. These outcomes are:
• Academic Excellence.
• Critical Thinking.
• Effective Communication.
• Leadership Development.
• Multicultural Maturity.
• Personal Responsibility.
• Social Responsibility.
Many of our previous sessions have contained a combination of these outcomes and have equipped our students with valuable information to succeed at USF and beyond.
• Educational sessions are limited to 50 minutes (includes introduction, workshop sessions, and questions/wrap up)
• Multiple proposals may be submitted, but must be sent individually.
• Proposals missing required information will result in delay and may lead to rejection.
• Workshop sessions should be interactive conversations between presenters and participants.
• Send a head shot with application, to be included in the formal program
• Submission does not guarantee inclusion in the conference.
Coordinating Presenter Biography
Please limit bio to 100 words or less